Monday, November 22, 2010

My Adidads KOTR Experience

I ran out slots for the 21K so I did a 10K in the Adidas King of the Road 2010.

So far this is my worst performance for a 10K at 1 hr 12 mins. I realized that Im not very good with the flyover (which is most often part of the route for 10K above).

I included hills in my training for my first 32K at Unilab Run 2 because next time I want to say (at least) that I conquered the Buendia flyover. :P

I had fun and so did Tey who got a new 10K PR! Congratulations darling!



Here are some more pics from the event.





Free breakfast... :))


I ran with the original Superposition Boys but I was not able to super-pose with them.

[L-R: Tey, Earl, Geoff, Junar, female friend 1 (sorry didn't get her name), Char, Ying, female friend 2 (sorry!).]

And so I did a solo superposition...! :P

2 comments:

  1. talagang may buildup pa for the buendia flyover a.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations. i cant wait to read your review on the unilab race 32k !!!!!
    galing

    ReplyDelete