Sunday, July 25, 2010

Early Runs the Takbo.ph Runfest

I can say that this is my fastest run so far. I usually average a little over 6 min per km for 5k and 10k but I was finally able to break my 30-minute barrier for the 5k earlier today at Takbo.ph Anniversary Runfest with an unofficial time of 28:17!

I believe my girlfriend Tey also got a new 5k PR at 35:24 and also Coach Noel (Deemen Runner) at ~27! Yeah, PR day!

And if that wasn't enough for you, check out these cool pics!

Of course we have a pic with the takbo.ph couple. Good job guys and thanks! A very nice run! :))


Earl and Tey


Men's Health


Women's Health


...with Noelle the Kikay Runner


...with some GP's Runners - Earl, Renz, Raisa, Yam.


HP Running Mates - Mils, Chrissie, Noel, Tey, Earl, Chaniel.


At ano pa nga ba, like what else? The superposition!



...with our special guest - Patrick Running Shield Concepcion!


...and Coach Rio!

3 comments:

  1. Nice run! Get slim and stay that way! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your group is Crazy !!!! :-) thank your the oportunity for doing the super position. will include in my blog. thank you Galing - patrick concepcion / runningshield

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the celebration Earl. Bakit ako walang superposition pose?

    ReplyDelete