Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PSE Bull Run : Takbo Para sa Ekonomiya 2011

I'm back!

January 9, 2011. The PSE Bull Run is my first run for 2011. It's a 16K. After my 32K, I thought this would be a cinch. But as always, I was wrong. (I  guess I like being wrong! :P)

This is our first 16K so it's an automatic PR for me and my girlfriend even though I finished after 2 hours!  (What happened?!! I need to go back to basics! Train harder, Early bird!)

I thought the weather was ok. It drizzled a bit so it was pretty cool the entire run. [It rained very hard after the run! Look at my wet superposition!]


[It really rained but this one's sort of fake. It's from Maynilad.]

For me, the highlight (sort of) of the run was the McKinley Hill stretch. They weren't kidding when they called it a "Hill"! And it was in the final kilometers of the run so it honestly felt more like a mountain to me. :P

As I go slower and slower (and I'm still trying to figure out why), my girlfriend's getting faster! She was just 3 minutes behind me! I wouldn't be surprised if one day she just runs past me and says, "Hey honey, keep up with me, will you?!"

Couple shot. Heart.


Tey, back from the flyover.



And of course..(drum roll) the first superpositions of 2011!





1 comment: