Thursday, September 2, 2010

RunRio Triology Leg 3 Online Registration is Now Open!

RunRio 3 or Unilab 2? Put them together, you get 32! :P [Yeah whatever].



Anyway, the online registration is now open [as of September 2 as announced at runrio.com].

For you early birds, you can register here. I just found it a little weird that the payments are in dollars but I guess that's ok (because I won't register online :P).

Take note that this is going to be a 2-day event (November 20 - November 21) so plan accordingly.

My girlfriend intends to do her first half-mary at Leg 3 which is scheduled on Day 1. And as I have been targeting since Leg 1, I will be doing the 32k event which takes place on Day 2.

The plan? I wait for her on Day 1, she waits for me on Day 2! :P Anyway I still have a lot of time to rest after her 21k.

I'll see you guys there! :))

1 comment:

  1. what if mag-21k ka na rin sa nov 20, then 32k on nov 21? you still have a lot of time to rest in between the two runs. haha!

    ReplyDelete