Sunday, August 29, 2010

Eugene Domingo! :P

While doing lazy laps around the oval today, Tey and I saw Kimy Dora herself - Ms. Eugene Domingo! Mamarazzi in the flesh! :))

It felt terrible (and nakakahiya) to disrupt her training routine but my girlfriend she just had to have a picture with her.

We didn't get a chance the first time but we made sure we catch her on the next round. Here's me and Tey practicing if we can capture three of us.



It did not go very well and we did not want to risk it so I decided not to join the picture.

Here's Eugene with Tey (still shaking with excitement!) :))



Go go go! Sana umabot ka sa target time mo! :))

4 comments:

  1. wow! how was she? mabilis ba tumakbo? lalaban ba kay Tessa Prieto? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! aong oras yan?? titimingan ko siya! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. astig.. I believe this was between 5pm and 6pm (Sunday)..

    not sure kung mabilis sya kasi naglalakad lang sya nung nakita namin.

    in fact, I think walking lang yung routine nya that day pero may hinahabol daw syang time na 1 hour so bilisian lang daw ang picture.. hehe.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was googling Eugene Domingo when I hit your blog. I think she goes there on weekdays (or when she has time) at 7AM (earliest).

    I love that she promotes healthy living. :)

    ReplyDelete