Thursday, April 5, 2012

Unleash the Animal in You : Hunger Games and Leopard Prints

A couple of weeks back, my fiancée Tey and I (and my ever-chaperoning brother) watched Hunger Games. For that occasion Tey had chosen to overload on animal prints, as if she herself would be camouflaging too in the forest of the Games.







I think the knitted cover-up with floral texture was used perfectly, giving just a hint - a tease - of the leopard-printed tank top underneath. The shawl further pegged the attire's animal nature. Of course the flexibility of the Bandage Skirt (from ARF) made it the base of choice for Tey. Leopard Tank Top, Knitted Floral Cover Up, and Leopard Scarf from Landmark.

The bag (M+FG) says "I'm from the office and now I'm gonna get me some Gale!" :P



Yeah, those were fantastic but for me the highlight of the evening were her shoes which were (surprise surprise!) also animal-printed. These are Gold Dot Elise Flats (band-aid and foot socks not included lol), courtesy of Maggie Del Socorro. [Thanks, Maggie! You saved me some dough! :P]

I think these flats look more expensive than they really are (although we got it free from Maggie's first giveaway!) Also, Tey and I find the contrasting pink insole an interesting detail.

Tey chose the Bow pin here, although the shoes had also come with a shiny gold scalene triangle.







Interesting. Interesting. It really makes me wonder now if they make animal-printed running shoes. Maybe those will finally make me run like a cheetah. :D

4 comments:

  1. Nice one, love! I think magiging successful ang change na to sa blog mo. Time to buy na more clothes and shu-eses!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tey, next time make sure hindi visible ang foot socks sa picture..wehehe..ate aizh

    ReplyDelete
  3. early fashion police blog! napakalaking change nito! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. baka mag-reserve na ko ng bagong domain: earlyrunway :P hahaha...

    ReplyDelete