Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Final Blog

This is my short final blog -- but not, like, ever. Silly you. :D

At least it's my last as Mr. Civil Status: Single.

In a few hours, I will be officially married to the woman of my dreams!

You know it has been said that if you want your dreams to come true, you should first wake up.

But in order to wake up, you must first sleep. :P So I think that's what I should do soon. :D

Good night! And goodbye to being single!


P.S.

Before I go to sleep, allow me to sing this jingle:

♪♬  I'm getting married, getting married. Oh boy what a day it's gonna be! ♫♩♯

Oops, sorry I was a bit sharp there. :D

5 comments:

  1. Let's do this! Your last day as Mr. Civil Status: Single, the last day that I'm not "head of the family." Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Earl and Tey! :)Enjoy and God Bless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! congrats early congrats! :) best wishes to you and wifee tey.. make lots of children ayt? :p God bless :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! May you live happily ever after. And may the odds be ever in your favor, guys :) Enjoy your very special day :D

    ReplyDelete