Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sub-2:30 Target for my first 21K :P

This is sort of a declaration that I want to finish my first 21K in less than 2.5 hours. I just wanted to put it out there so that I would be really motivated to do so. :)) After leg 2 on Sunday, I want to honestly write that I was able to reach my goal.

I'm thinking if this is indeed an attainable goal. At the moment, my 10K-pace is at around 6 min/km (> 1 hr). If I could do 7 min/km on Sunday, I will be ok. Not sure if this is a good projection though, but it looks promising. :)) What do you think?

Anyway, this is my first and I was told that the first would always be special. :P Whatever happens, I'll make sure I enjoy my first half-mary and everything that comes with it. :))

I'll see you guys! I'll be there early! :))

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Whatever time you finish- it's all worth it. Good luck! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remembr prior to my 1st 21k, i wanted a sub-2:30. I finished 2:26. :) wid yor 6min/km pace at 10k, i bet u wil defintely finish sub-2:30. Kaya m yan! :)

    roelle
    http://daytripped-running.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, guys! thanks for the motivation. very much appreciated. i'll let you know if i finish within target. i'll see you there? :))

    ReplyDelete