Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Early Runs a New Race

For a change, this blog is not about running. :))

In a few weeks, I'm leaving my work as an IT SM at HP to pursue a new career as a teacher in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of the Philippines - Diliman.

While I will definitely miss the friends I have made in HP and P&G [client], I am really looking forward to this new adventure - an opportunity to share my knowledge in ME to the aspiring engineers of our country. :P

I thank everyone who made my stay in HP very much worthwhile. This is practically my first job so this is also where I first grew as a professional ( sort of ;) ) Thanks for the blended learning - experience, relationship, and training. I hope you guys continue to be the number 1 technology company in the world. It was nice to have guys like you who make saying goodbye so darn hard. ;))

I now move on to my next big race. Please pray for me and my students. I hope they learn a lot from Sir Earl! Hehe.

Good thing about being in UP is that I can run everyday at UP Acad Oval, do some sort of grass work at the Sunken Garden, and jump up and down AS steps to develop leg strength . Wait, did I say that this is not about running? :P

Thanks guys and have a happy ever after! Keep moving forward!

6 comments:

  1. good luck early! kainggit, lagi ka na makakapagpractice. hehehe! baka pag nagkita tayo after 1 month, pareho na kayo ng katawan ni eduardo buenavista. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your new job. being a teacher is a great comitment good luck with the students. if they become a problem tell them to run with you it may change there attitude. - patrick concepcion / runningshield

    ReplyDelete
  3. yehey! i'll run with you! good luck sa atin.. new beginnings for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks coach Noel, sir Patrick, and darling Tey! You guys really inspire me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool
    professor sa up
    proud ako sayo

    seth to
    ahihihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! nagulat lang ako na nagcomment ka Seth.. thanks for visiting the site. visit ka madalas and promote na din. hehe..

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete