Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Race Kit Claimed! Run United 2 Race Expo

I feel the excitement all over again now that I finally have my newest race kit! Run United 2 - Are you ready for me? :D

I thought the the race kit claiming area was well organized. Although it might be too early to tell because it is only the first day after all, it appears they have sufficient counters to serve the running public. :P

The 21K race kit as promised included a belt bag which I'm sure many will want to use on race day. I myself am considering it because the start point and end point are different. [See the logic?]

You will see the race expo easily because it is the corner of 26th and 9th (and because you were most probably given a map when you registered). They had not finished setting up yet when I claimed my kit but I bet it will be swarming tomorrow with various running showcases and enthusiasts, so you better be there! :D

Anyway, it feels so great to be back! Aside from its being my come-back race, it is also my wife's first run as Mrs. Hugo! Oh, the goosebumps I had when the assistant handed me Tey's envelope labeled [Her Name] Hugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment