Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back on My Feet - Run United 2 - 21K

My first registered race after my wedding is a 21K!

A few days after our wedding, my wife and I registered for Run United 2.

Although frankly the registration assistant at Toby's MOA was not very nice, it felt so good to be back that I shrugged it off immediately and started getting ready for my come-back race!




















EARL: Very happy to be back | TEY: Happy as well, but a bit annoyed, when she had almost been registered for 10K.

My last race had been the Nike Run on October 15, a day before I proposed marriage to my then-girlfriend, now-wife Tey. :D

But anyway, here I am again! After a long "downtime", I'm nervous about this decision to go 21K. It sure feels like my first time again. Maybe I'll try the training I did for my first 21K.

I'll see you guys on the road again! But where's my watch?!

1 comment: