Monday, March 29, 2010

The Early Bird Registers for the takbo.ph Runfest Early!

Oh yes, you read it right! I just wanted to make sure that I'm one of those blessed 3000 who get the cool customized singlet and will run for takbo.ph's anniversary run!

I'm really excited about the singlet because I think it looks good on me *wink*. But what's more exciting is that my girlfriend Tey also registered for the 5k! This is her first ever race registration and I am happy that I have been a very good influence to her. >:P

On my way to the office (I work night shfit), I passed by New Balance Glorietta to register my girlfriend. Thanks to Noel Camarillo for the registration assistance. :P

Special thanks to the NB Glorietta staff (oh man, I forgot to get his name!) who took my picture when I tried on the sample singlets.

Here's a look at the sample singlet. This is XL. NB Glorietta only has S and XL samples.


Can't wait for my own!


Mabuhay takbo.ph! I'm sure this is so gonna be fun! :P Let's celebrate running!

The registration for the takbo.ph anniversary run opens today! For more details, please go to (where else?) takbo.ph.

P.S. I'm not Don but I sure wish I am one.

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! Thanks for organizing! Hehehe... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Thanks for organizing! Hehehe... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! Excited! Thanks, honey! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Earl, thanks for registering, it should be an awesome race. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ako si don - malmonmd. see you at RunFest

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you guys!

    Hi, Don! Pahiram lang ng singlet ha. Hehehe. :))

    ReplyDelete