Monday, March 8, 2010

Unilab Run United for Welness 2010 - New 10k PR!

Waaaaaa.... No sub-1 for me! I'm still 2 minutes shy of breaking that barrier! (Come to think of it, it's only my 2nd 10k). But on the bright side, it's a new PR! Almost 7 minutes faster than my Century Superbods! And in addition, I'm sub-Aga! Hahaha... :))

Here's the cropped version of the result - with Top 10, teammates, Pia Cayetano, and Aga Muhlach.



My official time is 1:02:02! I think it changed a bit though. When Patricia Fernandez called my name as I crossed the finish line, I looked up the arc and saw that my time was 1:02:48. Either way, not sub-1!

I think I need to train to get my first 5k to sub-30. I believe I'm faster at the 2nd 5k. I almost always get cramps 2 km into the race. (Why?)

I wore red shorts for this run - hoping to get more attention from Photovendo. But anyway, I already got some great shots from Tey - good job darling! :))



Another fun run with my HP teammates. Good job to Mils for finishing her first 10k! You get Starbucks from Coach Noel! :))



Nice arc near the stage.


Great shot by my girlfriend! (Sorry, sidewalk shot!)


With my girlfriend at the nice map.


It was a great run really - not to mention I have a picture with Coach Rio! Hahaha...



I can't wait to run my next RunRio. Too bad I'm not joining the Globe Run. I will be running with Piolo at The Green Miles. ;)

Let me share some nice celebrity shots by my girlfriend. Good job! Magbukas na tayo ng studio!

Pia Cayetano


Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan


Diether Ocampo


Coach Rio


8 comments:

  1. good job buddy!!! thanks for always inviting me to join your runs :) sobrang magandang investment talaga. Until the next run!! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i know who you are! congrats on your first 10k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! til next run, love.. kahit hindi run I will still support you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no way but up! We'll keep improving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Early! See you on the Green Miles run! Go for sub-Piolo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @milsy : Sub-Piolo is so bilis! That's a task for Coach Eugene! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so inggit! maybe I should start running na din.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Teytey, : I agree. Start running for the win!

    ReplyDelete