Sunday, March 14, 2010

Got a Timex 1440 Sports T5K276

I got myself an Adidas 5-inch running shorts so I had to buy a watch. [Huh?]


[This is my shot by the way :)]

I find the Timex 1440 Sports T5K276 a good sports watch for its sensible and practical price. It's a basic watch that a new runner like me needs - a chronograph (simply put, it tells time and it has stopwatch)!

It cannot do laps but it has Indiglo (used by Timex for years), tells you the date and day of the week, and gives you T2 - a second time zone for runners on the go. It also has an alarm so you won't be late for your races!

Truly a remarkable watch to watch out for.

I got mine in Black and Red resin but it's also available in Blue, Orange, and Silver in Timex stores nationwide (at least I think it is).

Time is running with you!

2 comments:

  1. I knew it! Nice choice! Perfect for our practice later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naks ang yaman ibang level.. :P

    ReplyDelete