Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm Officially Registered for the National Geographic Earth Day Run!

Oh yes I am... In fact, I also registered my sister and my brother for the 5k run! Talk about family day! Woohoo!

I find the registration a bit pricey though - 700 Php for 10k and 600 Php for 5k. And to think I registered my sibs!

I can really relate to Clusivol : Sa panahon ng krisis, bawal magkapatid! :P

Anyway, I think this is gonna be another fun run (well, I enjoy all runs!). As Coach Noel says, "Do this for Earth!" And in addition, it's a different route so it's going to be a whole new different experience!

I'm so excited that I tried my shirt on immediately! I personally like the black and yellow theme of the 10k shirt. [Ah, so this is what a technical shirt looks like].

Front


Back


And I also like my bib number! Always open!


Guys, I'll see you on April 18! Let's run for mother earth! :P

3 comments:

  1. See you early bearly! Let's run for mother Earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this link on another blog - someone's asking what the shirt looks like. Hehehe! Continue to promote Early Runs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh i like the black and yellow tooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete